ARI Solar concentrates efforts on developing solutions for its sector.
It is one of the leading market players, with a legacy of various awards and the trust of its customers.
As a general consideration, the percentage of the heliostat field is around 40 % of total investment in a solar tower facility. Thus, a reduction in costs of this part of the plant is reflected by a lower investment for the entire system. ARI Solar has developed the Ariostato, a new product capable of facilitating this reduction.
Developed entirely by ARI Solar, the benefits provided by the Ariostato relate to improvements in manufacturing, installation, operation and maintenance of heliostat fields as described below.
- Developments relating to a new concept of heliostat: Ariostato
- A solar fields design program capable of integrating fields of Ariostato
- Engineering integration and basic thermal design
- The possibilty of larger sized plants
- Reduced investment costs
- Reduction in costs for O&M
- Higher density heliostat field
- Elimination of shadows and blockades between reflective surfaces
- Improved optics:
- Decreased spherical aberration
- Highest concentration in any position
- More stability in one position
- Improved thermal control receiver